Written by Student Nannies
www.studentnannies.com are giving away £100 Ticketmaster vouchers to buy tickets to a gig or festival of your choice this summer. To win, you can enter via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. To enter using Twitter, simply retweet the #mysummersorted competition post and say how you’re getting your summer holiday sorted. To enter using Facebook or Instagram, simply like the #mysummersorted competition post and tell us how you’re getting your summer holiday sorted. Good luck!
Student Nannies Student Ticketmaster draw
#mysummersorted – April 2017
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Student Nannies Ltd of 59 Station Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9DL.
2. This lovely prize draw is open to students aged 18 years or over and who have a valid NUS card or a valid student membership card for their current place of study.
3. To enter using Twitter simply retweet the #mysummersorted competition post and say how you’re getting your summer holiday sorted. To enter using Facebook or Instagram simply like the #mysummersorted competition post and say how you’re getting your summer holiday sorted.
4. The names of those who retweet or Facebook / Instagram like the #mysummersorted competition post will be collated and a winner will be chosen at random before Friday 26th May 2017. Only one entry per person.
5. Entries will be accepted from Monday 24th April 2017 until 23:59 on Sunday 7th May 2017. Your name will not be entered into the draw if you retweet or Facebook / Instagram like the competition post after the closing date.
6. The winner will receive a £100 Ticketmaster voucher.
7. The winner will be notified through Student Nannies’ social media channels and by direct message (using details provided at entry) before Friday 26th May 2017. The winner must provide a postal address and a copy of their valid NUS card or valid student membership card for their current place of study to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to Student Nannies within 14 days of being told of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Student Nannies will be entitled to select another winner– boo hoo…
8. The winner will participate in publicity relating to Student Nannies including taking part in press interviews as reasonably requested. The winner also consents to the publication of their name, photograph and selected Student Nannies’ details (if available) in Student Nannies media (including social media).
9. By entering this prize draw, you agree to these terms. You also consent to Student Nannies processing your personal information to administer the draw and, in the case of the winner, for publicity purposes as set out in point 8 above. Personal information provided for this promotion may also be passed to a third-party supplier but only to enable delivery of the prize.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Student Nannies reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so. The prize may need to be redeemed before the date shown on it.
11. The decision of Student Nannies regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the draw. Student Nannies reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. Student Nannies reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
13. This prize draw is governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction over it.