Written by admin
How do you get the best out of parents’ evening? After all, there’s only 10 minutes to discuss a whole term’s worth of work! Impossible, right?
Wrong. Here at Student Nannies we’ve tasked a local working mums FB group to come up with their Top 5 questions so you can find out what’s really going on at school – everything from school work to eating habits and friendship groups. Here are our top 5 questions:
1. Do their friendship groups bring out the best or worst in them?
2. Is there anything we can do at home to improve/support/maintain their progress/ability?
3. Can you see ‘Personal progression’ in their school work, personal conduct and social behaviours?
4. What do they think their strengths and weaknesses are/How can we all support their weaknesses?
5. How well does my child settle in new situations?
Lastly and by no means least – do you have any idea of the whereabouts of my child’s school jumper/plimsols/coat/homework/water bottle is?!!